Wednesday 3 July 2013

A D(G)ay with Allu Arjun

Warning: This post is fictional and bears no connection with the persons mentioned and is purely for imaginary purposes. It consists of sexually explicit material and readers are advised to continue on their own risk.

Allu Arjun

Allu arjun (or bunny as he is known) is called the Stylish Star of telugu cinema and is aptly so called. I was smitten by bunny when I first saw his entry scene in Desamuduru.

Yesterday I was going on the road when I saw a huge crowd. On closer look, I discovered a shoot was going on with bunny in the police role. I must say that bunny was looking his dashing best in that uniform. I made an idea and instead of standing in that crowd, I went and sneaked into his vanity van that was parked nearby. I waited there for bunny to come. After an hour or so, bunny entered the van and locked the door. He had a lathi and a handcuff in his hands and kept them on a table nearby. He suddenly sensed someone had entered his van (might be due to the role he was playing) and started searching for me. He bent down and found me hiding there. He called me to come out. I came out. He asked me who I was and I told him that I was his fan and sneaked in only to meet him.

He asked me if I was aware of the consequences of my act. I told him that I was ready to face any punishment he gave me. He said that he will give me torture as given by any police. I said I was ready to take it. He handcuffed me and tied the other end to one of the hooks in the van. He asked me to kneel down. I did so. Then with those police boots he started kicking my head. I silently tolerated all his kicks. He then started beating me with his lathi.

I then removed his boots. He started to wipe my face with his socks covered feet. Thereafter I even removed his both the socks with my other hand and slept on the floor. He thrust his right foot into my mouth and I started sucking them. He then removed that foot and inserted his other foot into my mouth, this time even more deeper. I sucked his other foot also. He then removed it and kept his both the feet on my face. I began licking his toes and sucked them completely. While I was doing this he kept his other foot on my nose and i simultaneously sniffed them. He did the same with his other foot also.

I then stood up and removed his shirt. I noticed that he was profusely sweating. I hit upon this chance and removed his vest also. I started licking his right armpit and sucked them hard. He then held my head and pressed my face against his armpits hard. He then pulled my head by my hair and placed my face on his left armpit. I then licked the sweet sweat on his other armpits also and sucked his armpit hairs. I simultaneously removed his pant belt. He took the belt and tied it around my neck to resemble a dog leash. He removed those handcuffs and took me to his bathroom and I followed him like a faithful dog.

He removed his pant and his underwear. I then gave him a blowjob and then started licking his asshole. He then turned on his shower and made me sit between his legs. I sat there and got drenched with what I thought was water. But to my surprise after I tasted some of the drops, I discovered that he was peeing and he had never turned on the shower. I looked up and saw that he was laughing at his antic. Anyway I continued my bath with his urine. He then turned on the shower and made his body wet all over. He then applied soap on his face and his chest. He then handed down the soap to me and asked me to apply it. I took it and applied the soap on his thighs first, his legs next and his feet. I then applied the soap on his legs behind and then on his ass, in between his ass and finally on his cock. I pulled back his cock's foreskin and rubbed gently. I then scrubbed his thighs, his legs. I then scrubbed his ass and gently washed his ass in between also.

I then took his soap soaked cock in my mouth and sucked them hard. He was moving his ass back and forth and I enjoyed sucking his cock. After that he started cumming and I took the cum in my mouth. He then again turned on the shower and I washed off all the soap on his body.

He then went and threw himself onto the cot. I took a towel and wiped his hairs, his face, his chest, his armpits, his cock, his thighs, his feet, his ass. I then put on his vest and underwear, jeans and shirt. I pressed his legs, his shoulders while he slept peacefully. He then woke up to find that I was still serving him. He then asked me to stop it and reminded that I would face the same punishment if I repeated this again. I said that I was ready to take this any number of times. He smiled and pushed me out of his van. I finally landed out with a thud, but was happy about the experience.

So how did you like my story?? Please leave a comment. (You can comment as Anonymous also)

8 comments:

  1. guys plz leave a comment after reading as it inspires me to write more stories if u want..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fake or real if it is real please contact at ajay raina in fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is not real. It is just my imagination but I wish it was real.

      Delete
    2. What is your name and where are you from??

      Delete
    3. Lets say I am a slave to Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Mahesh Babu and Prabhas from India

      Delete
  4. Where do u live??

    ReplyDelete