Thursday 20 June 2013

A D(G)ay with Ram Charan

Warning: This post is fictional and bears no connection with the persons mentioned and is purely for imaginary purposes. It consists of sexually explicit material and readers are advised to continue on their own risk.

Ram Charan

 

Before, when i did not watch telugu films, i was not familiar with this name. But once i watched magadheera the image of the hero got etched into my mind and has become my idol since then.

On a casual weekend when I was browsing through shops in a shopping mall, I just happened to have a glimpse of cherry (ram charan's nick name). Doubting if it was actually him, I went further to have a closer look and to my surprise he was indeed cherry. After recovering from the shock of actually seeing my idol, I went up to him and introduced myself. After the exchange of pleasantries and taking a few photos, I saw cherry was paying the bill for the items he purchased. Again I went up to him and volunteered (actually begged) to carry his bags. He then agreed and as we were walking up to his car he asked my details such as name,etc. It was so good to carry the burden of my idol onto me. He then opened his car and asked me to keep the bags inside.Sigh! My moments with him had ended and suddenly cherry asked me if I would accompany him to his hotel room. My heart was in my mouth and I immediately agreed. He began driving the car and I could just not keep off my gaze from him and his pretty face and that sexy body. On the road we chatted about his films, his next projects and so on.

As I entered his room, he led me inside and asked me to relax. Saying so he went to the bathroom to freshen up.  I just lay on his bed and wished he would sleep beside me. He then entered the room. His face was wet and he was  wiping it with his towel. After that he threw the towel and by mistake it fell on my face. He apologised quickly. I told him that he was my idol and whatever he did was OK with me. He asked if I was serious about this statement. I stood by it. He again asked if I was willing to take whatever he did. I again said YES. He asked me if I will lick his foot if he said so. I went up to him. Removed his shoes. Sniffed his socks and licked them. He asked me to remove the socks also. I did so and started licking hard. This time also between the toes. He then started stomping my face all over and I just concentrated on licking whatever my tongue would get. He removed his belt and started whipping me with it. I saw he was laughing all over. I enjoyed both his beating and kicking. Then I took his other foot and sucked all his toes and licked between them.

By this time he took off his shirt and I could not believe the sight I saw. He asked me to lick his armpits. I said it would be nice if the armpits were more sweatier. He took a pair of dumbbells that lay nearby and started exercising. I then took away those dumbbells after a couple of minutes and removed his vest. I then started sucking his armpits. His armpits was smelly and were more juicier now. I just kept on sucking them. He then raised his left arm and i sucked and licked his other armpit also in the same way. He then made me open my mouth and started spitting into it and also on my face. I gulped his spit which was as sweet as honey. After that i started to suck his nipples and licked his bellybutton. Then I was licking the sweat on his chest when suddenly a drop of it started trickling down his jeans and ended in his crotch. 

By now he had clearly sensed what I wanted and gave me the go-ahead signal. I unbottuned his jeans and was left only in his underwear. I removed them too and there in front of me was a thick, brown, 7 inch cock. I just took it in my mouth and began sucking it hard. The tip touched my throat and I could feel the pain. I just withstood the pain and started sucking even more harder. I could feel the nerves on his cock and gave him a hand-job. He cummed all over my face and I took the cum in my mouth and again continued with my sucking. He then asked me to allow him to go and piss. I said he can readily do it in my mouth.

He  took me to his bath tub by my hair and threw me into it. He then started peeing on me all over and I finally took his urine into my mouth and started drinking it. I now felt that I was drinking the holy ganga jal. He then asked me if I wanted to do the same thing with his shit. I said YES and he put his ass on my mouth. Now my nose was in between his ass and my mouth under his asshole. I laid my hands on his big ass and started massaging them. He first farted loudly and then started shitting on my mouth. I gulped all his shit and they were more tastier than the tirupati laddoos. I then washed his ass gently with my hands.

He then asked me to give him a nice bath as he was lazy to do so. I turned on the shower in his bath-tub, wet all his body. I then applied soap all over and started scrubbing his body gently all over. I washed his clean-shaven chest, his armpits, between his thighs, between his ass, his strong arms and legs, his neck until his body was covered with soap foam everywhere. That was the best task i would have got. I then again turned on the shower and washed all the soap off his body. I then took the towel and wiped his body dry all over. Then I carried him in my arms and lay him to rest on the bed. I then put on his vest, underwear followed by his shirt and jeans. The best moment was when i was putting on his zip and felt his cock once again.

He said it was the best service he had received all though from a boy and was unforgettable in his life. I gave him my contact no and asked him to just call me if he wanted to experience it again. I then pressed his legs and gave him a light body and neck massage. He dozed off gently while I continued my service for my Lord.

Finally, after an hour it was time up and I took his leave. He gave me a  light hug and saw me off at the door. As I walked down the hotel corridors I pinched myself to see if it was indeed real. I then walked down and went home. Now i am waiting for his next call.

So how did you like my story?? Please leave a comment and if positive I may post stories of other actors next (allu arjun being the next mostly). (You can comment as Anonymous also)

9 comments:

  1. superrr. continue these stories on other heroes also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz write stories on mahesh babu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. guys i write these stories anonymously and it is difficult to write coz no one shud b at home. i am thinking about writing on mahesh babu also but not getting the right story. so u guys can suggest some if u hav any idea. jus suggest me the back drop. will take some time but will make it as soon as possible.

      Delete
    2. Finally wrote the story on Mahesh Babu. Check out my blog...

      Delete
  3. write srory between ram charan and allu arjun..
    plzzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will write as soon as possible. Meanwhile keep following my blog and read other stories and comment there.

      Delete
  4. guys plz leave a comment after reading as it inspires me to write more stories if u want..

    ReplyDelete
  5. super. am big fan of charan. I lik his cute looks. Plz write another story on charan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexyyyyyy will u pls write between Mahesh and pavankalyan

    ReplyDelete